Benjamin Aaron Shapiro (born January 15, 1984) is an Orthodox Jewish American conservative commentator who considers himself a libertarian. Shapiro is pro-life and supports capital punishment. Shapiro has criticised the media for being too left-wing. 
Works[change | change source]
Shapiro has interviewed Nikki Haley, Stephen Harper, Steven Crowder, David French, Jonah Goldberg and Dennis Prager. Ted Cruz is familiar with Shapiro and an admirer of his work. Shapiro was mentioned by name in a leaked Google e-mail about radical YouTube content which called Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and Dennis Prager Nazis.[source?]
The Economist published an interview with him calling him alt-right but then said that he was a critic of the alt-right, apologized, and described him as "radical conservative". He writes for some newspapers and magazines including The Washington Post. The Atlantic and The New York Times describe his political philosophy as either conservatism or extreme conservatism.[source?]
Shapiro has often said "Facts don't care about your feelings."
Shapiro argued that homosexuality should not have been removed from the DSM as a mental illness.
References[change | change source]
- "Spotlight: Ben Shapiro". Daily Wire. Archived from the original on March 21, 2019. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Nguyen, Tina. ""Let Me Make You Famous": How Hollywood Invented Ben Shapiro". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Inside the mind of Ben Shapiro, a radical conservative" – via The Economist.
- "Ben Shapiro | Creators Syndicate". www.creators.com.
- See Ben Shapiro speak at Prager University.
- "Ben Shapiro - GLAAD Accountability Project". GLAAD. 2021-02-11. Retrieved 2021-06-13.
- "The Right Side of History". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2021-03-20.
- "How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2021-03-20.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website
- The Daily Wire
- California Bar profile
- Ben Shapiro on IMDb
- Shapiro Appearances on C-SPAN
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ben Shapiro|