Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bernard L. Stone
|City of Chicago Alderman|
|Preceded by||Jack I. Sperling|
|Succeeded by||Debra Silverstein|
|Born||November 24, 1927|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Died||December 22, 2014 (aged 87)|
Skokie, Illinois, U.S.
|Alma mater||Wilbur Wright College, Bachelor’s Degree|
John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
References[change | change source]
- Esposito, Stefano (2014-12-22). "Bernard Stone, former Chicago alderman, dies at age 87". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Committee of One: Berny Stone don’t need no stinking quorum" Mick Dumke, Chicago Reader, December 15, 2006
- "The $75,000 Parking Spot" Ben Joravsky, Chicago Reader, April 28, 2006
- The 50th ward's page on the City of Chicago Website
- Bernard L. Stone materials in the South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA)