Jump to navigation Jump to search
Berkson speaking in Los Angeles, December 2007
|Born||William Craig Berkson|
August 30, 1939
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Died||June 16, 2016 (aged 76)|
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Poet, critic, professor emeritus San Francisco Art Institute|
|Children||2 step-children with Lynn O'Hare: Andrew Kleinberg and Lisa Kleinberg-Ellerby|
References[change | change source]
- NEMY, ENID (October 8, 2003). "Eleanor Lambert, Empress of Fashion, Dies at 100". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Bill Berkson, Poet and Art Critic of 60s Manhattan in Crowd, Dies at 76". New York Times. June 16, 2016. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
Other websites[change | change source]
- In conversation with Robert Glück
- In conversation with David Levi-Strauss
- 20 Questions with Bill Berkson
- Bill Berkson on Morton Feldman
- In conversation with Jarett Earnest