|Birth name||William Thomas Hader|
|Born||June 7, 1978|
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Medium||Film, stand-up, television|
|Genres||Character comedy, improvisational comedy, satire, sketch comedy|
|Influences||Monty Python, Woody Allen, Mel Brooks|
(m. 2006; div. 2018)
William Thomas "Bill" Hader Jr. (born June 7, 1978) is an American actor, comedian, director, producer and writer.
He is best known for his roles in Saturday Night Live, Barry, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Superbad, Hot Rod, Tropic Thunder, Adventureland, Paul, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Inside Out, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The BFG and as adult Richie Tozier in It – Chapter Two.
He married Maggie Carey in 2006 and they had 3 children. Hader and Carey separated in 2017 and Hader later filed for divorce several months later in December 2017. The divorce was finalized in 2018.
References[change | change source]
- Finding Your Roots, January 26, 2016, PBS
- Gene Triplett, "Funny things about Bill Hader: Growing up in Tulsa as ‘movie nerd' gave comic actor material," The Oklahoman, August 17, 2007.
- Michaud, Sarah (October 12, 2009). "Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader Welcomes a Daughter". People. Archived from the original on September 6, 2015. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Marquina, Sierra; Brown, Brody (November 18, 2014). "Bill Hader, Wife Maggie Carey Welcome Third Child, Baby Girl Hayley clementine Hader!". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Corrison, Michele; Jordan, Julie (November 17, 2017). "Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader and Wife Maggie Carey Are Divorcing -". People. Retrieved April 1, 2018.
- "Bill Hader Reaches Divorce Settlement with Ex-Wife Maggie Carey". PEOPLE.com.