|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: biotic.|
- Life, the condition of living organisms
- Biology, the study of life
- Biotic material, material that comes from living organisms
- Biotic components in ecology
- Biotic potential, an organism's reproductive capacity
- Biotic community, all the interacting organisms living together in a specific habitat
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.