Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: biotic.|
- Life, the condition of living organisms
- Biology, the study of life
- Biotic components in ecology
- Biotic potential, an organism's reproductive capacity
- Biotic community, all the interacting organisms living together in a specific habitat
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biotic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.