Boaz Vaadia (November 13, 1951 – February 25, 2017) was an Israeli-American artist and sculptor. He was born in Gat Rimon, Israel. He worked primarily in stone and later by casting in bronze. He said that his work is based on the power of natural materials and the relation of human beings to that power.
References[change | change source]
- Julia Keydel, "Boaz Vaadia," in Boaz Vaadia: Five Years (New York: 1979); first published in ARTS Magazine, November 1979
- SLOTNIK, DANIEL E. "Boaz Vaadia, Sculptor Who Worked in Street Stone, Dies at 65". NYtimes.com. New York Times. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- New York Times - Neighborhood Report
- DeCordova Sculpture Park
- International Sculpture Center
- ArtNews Biography Archived 2011-07-25 at the Wayback Machine