Seger performing in Fargo, North Dakota in 2013
|Birth name||Robert Clark Seger|
|Born||May 6, 1945|
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
In 1973, he put together the Silver Bullet Band, with a group of Detroit-area musicians, with whom he became most successful on the national level with the album Live Bullet (1976).
Seger has sold more than 75 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time. Seger was honored into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004 and the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2012.
References[change | change source]
- Luciano, Phil (September 18, 2018). "Bob Seger coming to Peoria Civic Center Arena". Journal Star of Peoria. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- "Bob Seger: inducted in 2004 | The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum". Rockhall.com. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Bob Seger, Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Steinman Inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame | Music News". Rolling Stone. June 15, 2012. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Bob Seger, Gordon Lightfoot Among Songwriter Hall inductees". Billboard. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Songwriters Hall of Fame Announces 2012 Inductees". SongHall. Retrieved 2013-08-06.