Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word Brat has several meanings:
- Spoiled brat, a child who gets his or her way all the time and is not disciplined.
- Military brat (U.S. subculture), a person who grew up with a parent in the military.
- Brat Pack, a group of young American movie actors.
- Da Brat, a rapper popular in the 1990s.
- Brat, an computer puzzle game released in 1991.
- Brat and Brat-2, Russian crime movies.
- Bratz is the name of a line of dolls which started production in 2001.
- Brats, a 1930 Laurel and Hardy movie
- An abbreviation of bratwurst.
It can be an acronym for:
- BRAT, a pickup truck made by Subaru
- BRAT diet, a diet of bananas, rice, applesauce and toast given to patients with various forms of gastrointestinal distress.
- Biroul Român de Audit al Tirajelor (Romanian Audit Bureaux of Circulations)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.