British Science Association
|Type||Professional organisation and registered charity|
|Chair: Lord Willetts|
President: Professor Jim Al-Khalili
CEO: Katherine Mathieson
|£2,908,598 (year ending Dec 2014)|
The British Science Association has their head office at the Wellcome Wolfson Building in Kensington, London. There are four regional staff elsewhere in the UK. The British Science Association offers a wide variety of activities and events that recognize and encourage people to be involved in science. These include the British Science Festival, British Science Week, the CREST Awards, Huxley Summit, Youth Pannle, Media Fellowships Scheme. There are regional and local events.
References[change | change source]
- "About Us". British Science Association. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Financial history – 212479 – BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE". www.charitycommission.gov.uk. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Robert Winston, New Scientist, 3 February 2009.
- "Our work". British Science Association. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
- "British Science Association". sciencemarch.eu. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
- "Our organisation". British Science Association. Retrieved 2019-04-19.