Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exhibits[change | change source]
- Australia House: Crested pigeons, emerald tree boas, double-wattled cassowaries, emus, princess parrots, Rodrigues flying foxes, short-beaked echidnas, southern hairy-nosed wombats, western grey kangaroos, parma wallabies, prehensile-tailed skinks, Argus monitors, tawny frogmouths, and laughing kookaburras.
- Children's Zoo: Harris hawks, great horned owls, American kestrels, turkey vultures, red-tailed hawks, raccoons, ravens, chickens, goats, groundhogs, Holstein cattle, reindeer, sheep.
- Feather and Scales: Andean condors, blue poison dart frogs, double-striped thick-knees, Gambel's quails, greater roadrunners, green aracaries, boa constrictors, and sungazers.
- Perching Bird House: African pygmy-falcons, Argus monitors, Bali starlings, bay-headed tanagers, crested wood partridges, green-winged macaws, Micronesian kingfishers, paradise tanagers, tawny frogmouths, and turquoise tanagers.
- Fragile Desert: African crested porcupines, Amur leopards, bat-eared foxes, black-footed cats, caracals, meerkats, rock hyraxes, and sand cats.
- Fragile Hunters: African lions, Amur tigers, sloth bears, and snow leopards.
- Fragile Rainforest: Asian small-clawed otters, bearcats, Burmese pythons, clouded leopard, fishing cats, giant African millipedes, naked mole rats, and northern treeshrews.
- Great Bear Wilderness: American bison, bald eagles, brown bears, and polar bears.
- Habitat Africa! The Forest: African forest buffaloes, giant African millipedes, okapis, red-flanked duikers, red river hogs, and reunion chameleons.
- Habitat Africa! The Savannah: Aardvarks, African wild dogs, common ostriches, klipspringers, reticulated giraffes, and warthogs.
- Hamill Family Play Zoo: African hedgehogs, barred tiger salamanders, mongoose lemurs, ring-tailed lemurs, Blanding's turtles, musk turtles, boa constrictors, and African cichlids.
- Hoofed Animals: Addaxes, Bactrian camels, Grant's zebras, and Grevy's zebras.
- The Living Coast: Humboldt penguins, Inca terns, grey gulls, and moray eels.
- Pachyderm House: Eastern black rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, and South American tapirs.
- Pinniped Point: California sea lions, harbor seals.
- Regenstein Wolf Woods: Mexican wolves.
- Salt Creek Wilderness: Trumpeter swans.
- Seven Seas: Bottlenose dolphins.
- The Swamp: American alligators, alligator snapping turtles, eastern screech owls, little blue herons, North American river otters, and snowy egrets.
- Tropic World: Asian small-clawed otters, Bornean Orangutans, collared mangabeys, cottontop tamarins, eastern black-and-white colobuses, giant anteaters, Geoffroy's spider monkeys, golden lion tamarins, mandrills, northern white-cheeked gibbons, pygmy hippopotamuses, sooty mangabeys, and western lowland gorillas.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brookfield Zoo.|