From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broom may also mean:
- Broom (shrub), a group of evergreen, semi-evergreen, and deciduous shrub genera from the Cytiseae tribe
- Broom (album), an album by the American indie band Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- Broom-Hilda, U.S. newspaper comic strip created by Russell Myers
- Broomstick Scientists - The 9393 Technical Service Unit at White Sands Proving Grounds launched three V-2 rockets after Operation Hermes, beginning with TF-1 on August 22, 1951
Places[change | edit source]
Surname[change | edit source]
- Jacob Broom
- James M. Broom
- Neil Broom
- Robert Broom (1866 - 1951), South African physician and paleontologist
Homophones[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
- Kennedy, Gregory P. (1983). Vengeance Weapon 2: The V-2 Guided Missile. Washington DC: Smithsonian Institution Press. pp. p62.
- Egermeier, Robert P. (September 2001), "Former "Broomstick Scientist"", Aerospace America: p7
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.