Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bug.|
Bug can mean many different things:
- True bug, a group of insects
- Bug, a slang word for a pathogen that makes organisms ill
- Bug, a slang word for an insect, such as an ant or a beetle
- Software bug, a problem with the code in a computer program
- Bug, a device for telephone tapping
- Bug, a nickname for a Volkswagen Beetle because of its shape
- Western Bug and Southern Bug, two rivers in Poland and Ukraine
- Something that irritates somebody, such as "My loud neighbour really bugs me!"
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.