|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bug.|
Bug can mean many different things:
- True bug, a group of insects
- Bug, a slang word for a pathogen that makes organisms ill
- Bug, a slang word for an insect, such as an ant or a beetle
- Software bug, a problem with the code in a computer program
- Bug, a device for telephone tapping
- Bug, a nickname for a Volkswagen Beetle because of its shape
- Western Bug and Southern Bug, two rivers in Poland and Ukraine
- MilkBug, a main character in Violet's Life
- Something that irritates somebody, such as "My loud neighbour really bugs me!"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.