Byron John Langley
Bryon John Langley
|Member of the North Dakota House of Representatives|
from the 12th district
|Member of the North Dakota Senate|
from the district
|Born||November 11, 1926|
Warwick, North Dakota
|Died||January 13, 2018 (age 91)|
Carrington, North Dakota
(m.1947–2013; her death)
|Children||James E. Langley, Gene Langley, Preston Langley, Darla Miller, Maxine Nordick|
|Residence||Warwick, North Dakota|
|Profession||Farmer & Rancher|
Langley was a member of the North Dakota House of Representatives serving as a Democrat. He represented the 12th district from 1973 to 1980. He also served in the North Dakota Senate from 1985 to 1996.  On April 21, 1993 the Fifty-third Legislative Assembly unanimously elected Langley to the office of the President Pro Tempore; which he held through 1994.
References[change | change source]
- "Byron Langley". The Bismarck Tribune. Retrieved January 17, 2018.
- "Deloris Langley". The Bismarck Tribune. Retrieved September 29, 2014.
- "Byron Langley". Digital Horizons Online. Retrieved September 29, 2014.
- "North Dakota Blue Book". Daily Tribune. 1973. p. 34.
- "North Dakota Journal of the Senate - April 21, 1993" (PDF). Retrieved January 24, 2018.