Tianjin Huacheng Certification Inc. (CAQC) qualifies for issuing CCC certificates for automotive products and provides specialized services as a third party in the automotive industry and other related industries. CAQC is approved by Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China (CNCA) and acknowledged by China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS).
CAQC is funded and financed by China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC).
Organization [change | change source]
China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC) was established in 1985 for the need of supervision and control of the automotive industry. The center is now a research institute owned by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC). CATARC is involved as a national authority, independent and impartial, for the automotive industry. In order to support the government, the institute carries out standards of the automotive industry, technical regulations, certification of products and quality systems, industrial planning and policy research, together with an outstanding team of technology research.
Scope of Certifications[change | change source]
- Certification of Management Systems
- Certification of Compulsory Products
- CCC Certification is the abbreviation of China Compulsory Certification in English. In order to meet the WTO commitments on 3 December, Chinese government announced in 2001 a certification system for compulsory products. From May 1st in 2002, the first catalog of compulsory products of 19 categories and 132 types came into force. If the products are not issued CCC certificates by CNCA, they may not leave factories and be sold. The scope of certification includes automotive interior parts, car door locks and door holders.
- Certification of Voluntary Products
- Integrated technical Services