CGP Grey is an American-Irish podcaster and educational YouTuber who created the podcast Hello Internet with fellow educational YouTuber Brady Haran. Since 2015, he also hosts the audio podcast Cortex with Myke Hurley of Relay FM. In addition to podcast production, Grey is known for posting on YouTube under the channel CGP Grey. His YouTube channel mainly features short explanatory videos on varying subjects, including politics, geography, economics, history, culture, and recently death. The channel's most popular video is an explanation of the terminology of the British Isles. Grey's videos have received increasing attention, having been covered by several publications, including Business Insider and The Washington Post.
References[change | change source]
- FM, Relay. "Relay FM". Relay FM. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "CGP Grey". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- CGP Grey (2017-10-20), Why Die?, retrieved 2018-05-04
- CGP Grey (2011-01-30), The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained, retrieved 2018-05-04
- "Not Even Doctors And Lawyers Are Safe From Machines Taking Their Jobs". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- Blake, Aaron (2013-02-25). "Why is the pope always so old? (Video)". Washington Post. Retrieved 2018-05-04.