COVID-19 pandemic in Bosnia and Herzegovina
|COVID-19 pandemic in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Location||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Index case||Banja Luka|
|Arrival date||5 March 2020 |
(2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days ago)
|‡Suspected cases have not been confirmed as being due to this strain by laboratory tests, although some other strains may have been ruled out.|
The COVID-19 pandemic was confirmed to have reached Bosnia and Herzegovina on 5 March 2020 in Banja Luka, who had been in Italy during the COVID-19 pandemic. Later the same day, a second case who was the son of the first case.
As of 13 May 2020, in Bosnia and Herzegovina there were 2182 confirmed coronavirus cases, of which 1168 were in Republika Srpska, 994 in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and 20 in Brčko District.
References[change | change source]
- "Bosnia confirms its first case of coronavirus". N1 BA.
- "JZU Institut za javno zdravstvo RS". www.phi.rs.ba. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "Коронавирус у Српској | Званична страница Владе Републике Српске". Коронавирус у Српској.
- "Dnevni izvještaj za potvrđene slučajeve COVID-19 U FBiH". ZZJZ FBiH. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "Covid-19.ba". covid-19.ba.
- "Vlada Brčko distrikta BiH". www.vlada.bdcentral.net. Archived from the original on 2020-04-04. Retrieved 2020-05-14.
- "Saopćenje i audiozapis konferencije za medije nakon 5. vanredne sjednica Vijeća ministara BiH". www.vijeceministara.gov.ba. Retrieved 17 March 2020.