COVID-19 pandemic in Panama
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|COVID-19 pandemic in Panama|
|First outbreak||Wuhan, China|
|Index case||Tocumen International Airport|
|Arrival date||9 March 2020|
(1 year, 3 months and 6 days)
|‡Suspected cases have not been confirmed as being due to this strain by laboratory tests, although some other strains may have been ruled out.|
Cases[change | change source]
A 13-year-old girl died of Covid-19 on 23 March.
Response[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Casos de Coronavirus COVID-19 en Panamá". Ministerio de Salud de la República de Panamá (in Spanish).
- "Panama reports first coronavirus death, seven more people infected". Reuters.
- "March 10 coronavirus news". CNN. 10 March 2020. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Panama records Central America's first coronavirus death". The Straits Times. 11 March 2020. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Panama: 13-year-old girl with coronavirus dies, officials say Al Jazeera, 23 March 2020
- Panama declares a state of national emergency and announces measures against the coronavirus (in Spanish) by Abel Alvarado, CNN en Español, 13 Mar 2020, retrieved 20 March 2020