Jump to navigation Jump to search
CTV may refer to:
Television[change | change source]
- CTV Television Network, a Canadian television network
- C Television, a Trinidad and Tobago broadcast television station
- Canterbury Television, a New Zealand television station
- Channel Television, a Channel Islands broadcaster
- Centro Televisivo Vaticano, or Vatican Television Center, the Vatican's TV channel
- China Television, a Taiwanese television company
- Chūkyō Television Broadcasting, a Japanese television station
- Citizens Television, a public access network in Connecticut
- the University of Bath's student television station, "Campus TV"
- Coptic TV
- CTV (Singapore), student television station in Singapore
- CTV (pay television), a defunct analogue satellite television platform in Scandinavia.
- CTV Coptic TV Coptic Orthodox Church Channel
Other[change | change source]
- Citrus tristeza virus, a viral species that causes a serious Citrus disease
- Confederación de Trabajadores de Venezuela, a Venezuelan union federation
- Corpo Truppe Volontarie, the Italian expeditionary force in the Spanish Civil War
- The ICAO airline designator for Escuela de Pilots Are Aviacion, Spain
- Combat Tactical Vehicle (Technology Demonstrator)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.