Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Caesar.|
Caesar or Cæsar may mean:
Ancient Rome[change | change source]
- Caesar (title), a title used by Roman Emperors and also Ottoman Turkish Emperors, related as well to "Tsar" and "Kaiser"
Roman Gens Julia[change | change source]
- Gaius Julius Caesar (100 BC–44 BC) Roman general and dictator, hence
- Gaius Julius Caesar (proconsul of Asia, 90s BC), father of the dictator
- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, the first Roman Emperor, nephew and adoptive son of the dictator
- Other members of the Julii Caesares, the family from which the dictator came
Culture[change | change source]
- Caesars Casino, part of Harrah's Entertainment
Food[change | change source]
- Caesar (cocktail), a cocktail made with vodka and Clamato that is popular primarily in Canada
- The Caesar salad, a salad named after Caesar Cardini
- Little Caesars, a pizza restaurant chain
Science[change | change source]
- Caesar cipher, an encryption technique used by the Roman dictator on military campaigns
- Caesarean section, a surgical procedure to deliver a baby when a normal birth is difficult.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caesar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.