From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calico may mean:
Textiles[change | change source]
- Calico (textile), a plain-woven cotton textile
Animals[change | change source]
People[change | change source]
- Calico Cooper (born 1981), American actress and the daughter of rock and roll musician Alice Cooper
- Calico Jack Rackham (1682–1720), English pirate captain in the early 18th century
- Tyrone Calico (born 1980), American football wide receiver
Places[change | change source]
- Calico Mountains (California)
- Calico Mountains (Nevada)
- Calico Mills
- Calico Rock, Arkansas, a city in Izard County, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.