Jump to navigation Jump to search
Calico may mean:
Textiles[change | change source]
- Calico (textile), a plain-woven cotton textile
Animals[change | change source]
People[change | change source]
- Calico Cooper (born 1981), American actress and the daughter of rock and roll musician Alice Cooper
- Calico Jack Rackham (1682–1720), English pirate captain in the early 18th century
- Tyrone Calico (born 1980), American football wide receiver
Places[change | change source]
- Calico Mountains (California)
- Calico Mountains (Nevada)
- Calico Mills
- Calico Rock, Arkansas, a city in Izard County, United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.