|Type||Privately held company|
|When it was created||2011|
|Key people||Rodríguez Oyaneder (CEO)|
Bernat Farrero (President)
Services[change | change source]
Camaloon was founded in 2011 by the entrepreneurs Pere Rius and Bernat Farrero. In 2011, Camaloon expanded their services and offered the sale of customized office supplies across all of Europe. In 2015, several partners including the Spanish bank "la Caixa", entered the capital of the company contributing around € 1 million to support its growth. Camaloon has developed their technological tools and proprietary software for design and online sales. Camaloon also manufactured writing materials, vinyl stickers and customized apparel.
References[change | change source]
- "Bernat Farrero: "It is being exaggerated when it is said that Spain is not a place prone to create". Ara.cat (in Catalan). Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Itnig busca equipos disruptivos internacionales - elEconomista.es". El Economista (Spain) (in Spanish). Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Personalized printing with Camaloon". ShBarcelona. 10 July 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Dolors Boatella: "Twitter is a bar without beers"" (in Spanish). Público (Spain). Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Pins con arte, negocio emergente". La Vanguardia. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Pere Rius co-fundador de Camaloon habla para Excite de su startup". Excite. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Camaloon cierra 700.000€ de financiación para seguir creciendo en Europa". Caixa Capital Risc. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- Uliassi, Rosa (25 April 2018). "Articoli personalizzati: elementi a cui un'azienda non può più rinunciare". Libero Pensiero News (in Italian). Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Camaloon | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 13 April 2018.