Camera obscura (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Camera obscura can also mean
- Camera Obscura, an attraction at the Cliff House in San Francisco.
- Camera Obscura (band), an indie band from Glasgow
- Camera Obscura (album), by Nico
- Camera Obscura, one of the translated titles of a 1932 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- The Camera Obscura (Fatal Frame) is also the name of a camera used to exorcise spirits by taking pictures, used in the game Fatal Frame
- Camera Obscura (Doctor Who) a novel based on the Doctor Who series
- Camera Obscura (German band), a German instrumental group, who had a minor hit in 1983 with the Destitution EP
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camera obscura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.