|When it was created||1922|
Canadian Tire is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies . Canadian Tire is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Canadian Tire has their own kind of money which distinguishes the company from other retailers in Canada.
Canadian Tire's slogans[change | change source]
- in the 1970s: "It's for people like you"
- in the 1980s: "There is a lot more to Canadian Tire than tires"
- 1992s: "There is a lot more for a lot less"
- 1997: "Canadian Tire, still the right place"
- Some Christmas seasons: "Give like Santa, save like Scrooge" and "Scrooge-Approved Prices"
- 2001: "Let's Get Started"
- 2006: "______ Starts at Canadian Tire" and the blank would be filled with various seasons or situations ("Home Improvement", "Spring Cleaning", "Car Care", Etc.).
- 2008: "For Days Like Today"