Candy Crush Saga
How to play[change | change source]
The aim of the game is to make matches of three or more candies vertically or horizontally. Depending on the type of level, the player must earn as much points as they can, or they must clear all the jelly, or they must allow ingredients to come to the bottom of the screen. If the player loses a level, they will lose lives. If they lose all their lives, the lives will need to recharge by time.
Review[change | change source]
Some players love this game because they can spend a lot of time by playing it.
In real life[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- San Francisco Chronicle Thursday, March 28, 2013 Business Report "Tech Chronicles" Page C2
- "Application Analytics for Facebook, iOS and Android". AppData. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- 劉偉恒 (2013-02-23). "我恒我訴：戒糖果". 東方日報. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- 劉偉恒 (2013-02-23). "我恒我訴：讓子女抬起頭". 東方日報. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Candy Crush Saga Critic Reviews for iPhone/iPad - Metacritic". Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- 4/17/13 7:00am 4/17/13 7:00am. "Is PSY's "Gentleman" Video Just a Giant Commercial?". Kotaku.com. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "小巴司機塞車忘情大玩Candy Crush". 星島日報. 2013-02-02. Retrieved 2013-05-11.
- "Candy Crush蛋糕爆紅 賣到斷貨". 爽報. 2013-05-07. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Candy Crush Saga.|