From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital can mean:
- Capital (city) (also called capital city or political capital), a city or town that contains the government of a country, state, or other area
- Capital (economics), how much real money a company or person has that they can use
- Capital (architecture), the top part of a pillar or column
- Capital letter, another word for "uppercase" or majuscule
- Capital punishment, being put to death for doing a crime
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.