Jump to navigation Jump to search
Capital can mean:
- Capital (city) (also called capital city or political capital), a city or town that contains the government of a country, state, or other area
- Capital (economics), how much real money a company or person has that they can use
- Capital (architecture), the top part of a pillar or column
- Capital letter, another word for "uppercase" or majuscule
- Capital punishment, being put to death for doing a crime
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.