Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: caravan and caravans.|
A caravan may refer to:
Automobile models[change | change source]
- Dodge Caravan
- Nissan Caravan
- Chevrolet Caravan (GM do Brasil)
- Caravan, term used by the German manufacturer Opel to denote its station wagon body style
Road vehicles[change | change source]
- Travel trailer, a small trailer known in the British Isles and Australasia as a caravan
Other[change | change source]
- Convoy, a group of vehicles or ships traveling together for mutual support
- Caravan Tours, an escorted tour company
- Caravan (travellers), a group of travellers journeying together
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caravan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.