(Redirected from Cards)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: card.|
Card most commonly refers to:
Card may also refer to:
- Business card, contains contact details for a business or business person
- Magnetic stripe card, a plastic card with data stored on it
- Membership card, given to a person when they become a member of a club or organisation
- Memory card, used to store digital data for computers
- Postcard, a card sent to friends or relatives while travelling, with a picture on one side and a message on the other
- Punched card, a card with information that is punched with holes
- Telephone card, used to pay for telephone calls
- Visiting card, used to identify a person as a visitor rather than staff
Computer hardware[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- , when writing mathematics, a function that returns the cardinality of a set
- Arizona Cardinals, a National Football League team nicknamed the "Cards"
- St. Louis Cardinals, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed the "Cards"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.