|Born||17 August 1923|
|Died||27 July 2019 (aged 95)|
|Known for||Kinetic art|
His teaching and art career was based between both Paris and Caracas. His work was represented in museums and public art sites internationally, such as Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), New York; Tate Modern, London; Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris; Centre Pompidou, París; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; Wallraf-Richartz Museum, Colonia, and others.
References[change | change source]
- "Carlos Cruz-Diez | Yale University Press". yalebooks.yale.edu. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Carlos Cruz-Diez received Turner Medal Award 2015 – News – Maxwell Davidson Gallery". www.davidsongallery.com. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Art Talk: Carlos Cruz-Diez On The Magic Of Colour". Hong Kong Tatler. Archived from the original on 2017-08-19. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Venezolano Cruz-Díez recomienda el arte para conseguir "paz social"" (in Spanish). El Universal. February 28, 2015. Retrieved March 26, 2015.
- "Cruz-Diez, Venezuelan kinetic artist, dies in Paris at 95". Reuters. 28 July 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]