|Alma mater||École Polytechnique (1978) and École des Mines de Paris (1979)|
|Occupation||CEO of Renault and Nissan|
Chairman of AvtoVAZ
He is an internationally wanted criminal. He was the Chairman and chief executive officer of Renault, which is based in Paris. He held the same positions at Nissan, based in Japan. Together, these companies produce more than 10% of cars sold around the world. Ghosn was also Chairman and CEO of the Renault-Nissan Alliance, the strategic partnership overseeing the two companies through a unique cross-shareholding agreement.
He was born in Brazil.
References[change | change source]
- Jolley, David (29 June 2013). "Ghosn becomes chairman of Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ". europe.autonews.com. Automtive News Europe. Archived from the original on 29 June 2013. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- Millikin, John P.; Fu, Dean (2005). "The Global Leadership of Carlos Ghosn at Nissan" (PDF). Thunderbird International Business Review. 47 (1): 121–137. doi:10.1002/tie.20043.
- "Carlos Ghosn Net Worth". Celebrity Net Worth. 5 December 2010.
- magazine, Le Point. "Le Point – Actualité Politique, Monde, France, Économie, High-Tech, Culture". Le Point.fr.
- https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2151283/japan-court-jails-us-duo-over-ghosn-escape. Retrieved 19 July 2021.
- Kelly, Jack. "The Intriguing Story Of How Carlos Ghosn Went From A Top CEO To An International Fugitive". Forbes.
- DOOLEY, BEN. "Fugitive auto executive Carlos Ghosn fled Japan in a made-for-the-movies escape. In fact, he pitched his story to a Hollywood producer last month". chicagotribune.com.
- "24-hour video on fugitive Ghosn checked only once a month". www.news957.com.
- "Renault-Nissan 2011 vehicle sales reach 8.03 mln". Reuters. 2012-01-10. Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Interpol issues notice for Carlos Ghosn arrest". 2020-01-02. Retrieved 2020-01-03.
- Osseiran, Nazih. "Lebanon Receives Interpol Arrest Notice for Carlos Ghosn". WSJ. Retrieved 2020-01-03.
- Jolly, Jasper; agencies (2020-01-02). "Japan issues Interpol wanted notice for Carlos Ghosn". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2020-01-03.
- "Lebanon receives Interpol wanted notice for Nissan ex-chair Carlos Ghosn". Los Angeles Times. 2020-01-02. Retrieved 2020-01-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carlos Ghosn.|