Carolina may refer to:
Geography[change | change source]
- The Carolinas, the U.S. states of North and South Carolina
- Province of Carolina, a British province until 1712
- Carolina, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Carolina, Puerto Rico, a municipality in the United States
Sports[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- Two American universities and their sports teams known colloquially as Carolina:
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carolina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.