October 27, 1991|
Anchorage, AK, USA
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg; 14 st 9 lb)|
|NHL team||Toronto Maple Leafs|
Career[change | change source]
Before playing in the NHL, Bailey played parts of 2 seasons with the Alberni Valley Bulldogs of the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) and 1 season with the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League (USHL). Bailey decided to play college hockey with the Penn State Nittany Lions. He played parts of 3 years with them and was named to the Big Ten Conference First All-Star Team in 2015.
Bailey was not drafted but signed a two-year, entry-level contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs on March 21, 2015. Bailey became the first played from Penn State to sign a contract in the NHL, and also the first to play in the NHL.
References[change | change source]
- "Big Ten Announces Hockey Postseason Honors". Big Ten Conference. Archived from the original on 2015-04-20. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Maple Leafs sign free agent forward Casey Bailey". Toronto Maple Leafs. Retrieved 2015-04-23.
- "Casey Bailey - 26/03/2015". Toronto Maple Leafs. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Canadiens clinch Atlantic, top Maple Leafs in shootout". NHL. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Casey Bailey player profile at NHL.com
- Casey Bailey career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database