This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Due to the scope of this category, it should only contain subcategories.|
This is the top-level category for namespace maintenance. It is for Wikipedia pages and categories that list other pages that need maintenance (cleanup, expansion, etc.).
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- Wikipedia backlog (61 C, 1 P)
- Wikipedia cleanup categories (49 C)
- Counter categories (43 C)
- Administrative backlog (2 C)
- Articles needing IPA (2 P)
- Move to Wikimedia Commons (empty)
- Deletion requests (9 C, 29 P)
- Articles with excerpts (1 P)
- Hidden templates using styles (20 P)
- Wikipedia how-to (2 P)
- Misplaced userspace drafts (empty)
- Monitored short pages (105 P)
- Pages created with the Article Wizard (11 C, 3 P)
- Pages with excerpts (1 C)
- Pages with Portal templates (4 P)
- Spoken Wikipedia requests (2 P)
- Stale class assignment articles (empty)
- Stale userspace drafts (104 P)
- Stubs (2 C, 6,174 P)
- Wikipedia maintenance templates (17 C, 20 P)
- Tracking categories (985 C)
- Wikipedia database reports (12 P)
- Wikipedia workpages (2 C, 119 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia maintenance"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.