We use the following sort key system (please correct errors of this system):
|100||19E02 100 (to make it become after 19, but first by power of 10)|
With 68 pages in this category, I don't think it should be quick deleted. If you would like it deleted, please suggest a method for categorization of these numbers. With a little bit of discussion, I think we can come to a solution that will be suitable for all interested parties. · Tygrrr... 21:38, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- My proposal is that we should keep this category, but that the numbers should not be in both Category:Numbers and Category:Integers, because there are other types of numbers and also articles about number in general in the numbers category. Having all the number articles there makes it hard to see what else is there. adit 21:43, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Here is my solution to this problem:
- All numbers pages are listed under numbers category.
- Integer category has the page about integers in it and that is it.
- Integer category links to numbers category.
- A category with one article is pointless. I am not sure what you mean by linking the interger and numbers categories. Far easier to have the actual integers in a subcategory with the category numbers including related articles - eg names for numbers, definitions. Also, ordinary set theory tends to have the category integers as a subcategory of category numbers.
- Mixing the pages of a large number of integers makes browsing the numbers category and thus finding the many other articles difficult, another argument for using an integers subcat -- 22:48, 22 December 2007 (UTC)