Jump to navigation Jump to search
Château may refer to:
Terms[change | change source]
- château (French for castle; plural châteaux) - a manor house or residence of the lord of the manor or a country house of gentry, usually French, with or without fortifications
- château fort - used in French and occasionally in English, where there is need of a distinction between a large post-medieval residence (château) and a medieval fortified residence (château fort).
Companies[change | change source]
- Le Château - a clothing retailer
- Chateau - a Canadian importer of dollar discount store electronics and accessories
Hotels[change | change source]
- Château Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec
- Château Montebello, Montebello, Quebec,
- Château Champlain, Montreal, Quebec
- Chateau Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta
- Château Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Château.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.