|Birth name||Chanelle Jade Sinclair|
11 November 1987 |
Styal, Cheshire, England
|Origin||Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England|
|Genres||R&B, dance, pop|
|Occupations||Reality TV, model, TV presenter, singer, glamour model, businesswoman|
She was born in Styal prison, Cheshire. She was adopted and raised in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. She has been active since 2007 when she left voluntarily left the Big Brother house in week 9. She has had a single entitled "I Want It" charted at number 63 in the UK, number 33 in Republic of Ireland, number 7 in Turkey and number 5 in Russia.
Hayes has modelled many times for Diva Corsets. She regularly appears in the media promoting the Michelle for George lingerie line. After leaving the big brother house, Hayes has been in numerous Lad's mags, such as nuts magazine and zoo magazine as a glamour model. In October 2011, Hayes appeared fully topless for the first time in Zoo magazine.
Personal life[change | change source]
Hayes dated Middlesbrough football player Matthew Bates for several months in 2009. On 6 August 2009, Hayes was rushed to hospital after trying suicide by taking an overdose of paracetamol and red wine. On 20 January 2010, it was reported that she was expecting her first child with Bates, a boy. She gave birth to her son Blakely Hayes-Bates  on 20 July 2010.
References[change | change source]
- "Eminence Records Label Sign Chanelle Hayes". Single Minded Promotions.
- "BB STAR BORN IN PRISON from 3 Jun 2007". mirror.co.uk. 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Exclusive: Chanelle & Mum In Jail... And Killer". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- Review of application for minimum term, Keith Pollard
- "Chanelle returns home after taking overdose". Heatworld.com. 2009-08-07. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Big Brother's Chanelle Hayes pregnant with first child | Mail Online". London: Dailymail.co.uk. 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Pregnant Chanelle Hayes expecting Baby Boy". Now Magazine. 2010-06-23.
- "Chanelle Hayes Tweets New Baby News". Daily Star. 2010-07-21.
- Satherley, Jessica (2010-07-20). "I'm a Mummy, Tweets Chanelle Hayes". London: MailOnline.
- Sam, Nadia (2010-04-26). "Chanelle Hayes sees Jack Tweed again | The Sun |Showbiz|TV". London: The Sun. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- Chanelle Hayes confirms Jack Tweed split - Showbiz News. Digital Spy (2010-07-01). Retrieved on 2012-05-07.