Charity could mean:
- Charity (practice), the practice of benevolent givings
- Charitable organization, an association formed for charitable purposes
- 501(c)(3) organization which is a USA specific category for a public charity or a private foundation
- Charity (virtue), in Christianity
- Charity (name), a given name
- Charity (racehorse)
- Charity (programming language)
- HMS Charity (R29), a Royal Navy destroyer
- Charity (play), a play by W. S. Gilbert
- "Charity" (single), a single by Skunk Anansie
- Charity Shea, an actress in the upcoming TV series The Best Years
Related pages[change | change source]
- Charites, Graces of Roman mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.