Charity could mean:
- Charity (practice), the practice of benevolent givings
- Charitable organization, an association formed for charitable purposes
- 501(c)(3) organization which is a USA specific category for a public charity or a private foundation
- Charity (virtue), in Christianity
- Charity (name), a given name
- Charity (racehorse)
- Charity (programming language)
- HMS Charity (R29), a Royal Navy destroyer
- Charity (play), a play by W. S. Gilbert
- "Charity" (single), a single by Skunk Anansie
- Charity Shea, an actress in the upcoming TV series The Best Years
Related pages[change | change source]
- Charites, Graces of Roman mythology
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.