Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chris Hughes (born November 26, 1983) is an American entrepreneur, a former publisher and editor in chief of The New Republic, a spokesman for the online social directory and networking site Facebook.
November 26, 1983
Hickory, North Carolina, U.S.
|Education||Harvard University (AB)|
The New School
|Known for||Co-founder of Facebook|
|Net worth||US$430 million (2017)|
Sean Eldridge (m. 2012)
Biography[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Who We Are". Retrieved 2021-10-23.
- Hughes, Chris (2019-05-09). "Opinion | It's Time to Break Up Facebook". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2021-10-23.
- John McQuaid. "Chris Hughes". Forbes.
- Solomon, Brian. "Facebook Co-Founder Chris Hughes Marries Longtime Boyfriend". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-10-23.
- McGirt, Ellen (2009-04-01). "How Chris Hughes Helped Launch Facebook and the Barack Obama Campaign". Fast Company. Retrieved 2021-10-23.