Jump to navigation Jump to search
Circulation may be used in reference to:
- Circulatory system, a biological organ system whose primary function is to move substances to and from cells
- Circulation (fluid dynamics), the path integral of the fluid velocity around a closed curve
- Exhaust gas recirculation, a nitrogen oxide reduction technique
- Atmospheric circulation, the large-scale movement of air
- Newspaper circulation, the average number of copies of a newspaper distributed on a day
- Magazine circulation, the average number of copies of a periodical distributed per edition/ volume
- Library circulation, the activities around the lending of library books and other material to users of a lending library
- Circulation (currency), the transfer of currency through the hands of civilians
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.