Circulation may be used in reference to:
- Circulatory system, a biological organ system whose primary function is to move substances to and from cells
- Circulation (fluid dynamics), the path integral of the fluid velocity around a closed curve
- Exhaust gas recirculation, a nitrogen oxide reduction technique
- Atmospheric circulation, the large-scale movement of air
- Newspaper circulation, the average number of copies of a newspaper distributed on a day
- Magazine circulation, the average number of copies of a periodical distributed per edition/ volume
- Library circulation, the activities around the lending of library books and other material to users of a lending library
- Circulation (currency), the transfer of currency through the hands of civilians
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.