Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clare can mean:
Places[change | change source]
- United Kingdom:
- United States:
Schools[change | change source]
People[change | change source]
- Are you looking for Claire?
- Saint Clare of Assisi, foundress of the Poor Clares and companion of Saint Francis
- Saint Clare of Montefalco, an Augustinian Catholic saint
- Blessed Clare of Rimini, a beatified Poor Clare nun
- Clare Balding, a sports presenter
- Clare Buckfield, an English actress
- Clare Martin, an Australian politician
- Clare Short, a British politician
- Dustin Clare, an Australian actor
- John Clare, a 19th-century poet
- de Clare family, an aristocratic English family in medieval times
Fictional people[change | change source]
- Clare (Power Rangers), fictional character on the series Power Rangers: Mystic Force
- Angel Clare, a character from Tess of the d'Urbervilles
- A character from the webcomic No Rest for the Wicked.
- Clare, the main character from the manga Claymore and anime Claymore TV Series.
- Clare Abshire, a character from the book The Time Traveler's Wife
- Clare Quilty, a character in Lolita.
- Clare, in the British comic strip Clare in the Community
Other[change | change source]
- CLARE (Contact lens acute red eye), an inflammatory condition of the cornea due to overwearing of contact lenses
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.