From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clare can mean:
Places[change | change source]
- United Kingdom:
- United States:
Schools[change | change source]
People[change | change source]
- Are you looking for Claire?
- Saint Clare of Assisi, foundress of the Poor Clares and companion of Saint Francis
- Saint Clare of Montefalco, an Augustinian Catholic saint
- Blessed Clare of Rimini, a beatified Poor Clare nun
- Clare Balding, a sports presenter
- Clare Buckfield, an English actress
- Clare Martin, an Australian politician
- Clare Short, a British politician
- Dustin Clare, an Australian actor
- John Clare, a 19th century poet
- de Clare family, an aristocratic English family in medieval times
Fictional people[change | change source]
- Clare (Power Rangers), fictional character on the series Power Rangers: Mystic Force
- Angel Clare, a character from Tess of the d'Urbervilles
- A character from the webcomic No Rest for the Wicked.
- Clare, the main character from the manga Claymore and anime Claymore TV Series.
- Clare Abshire, a character from the book The Time Traveler's Wife
- Clare Quilty, a character in Lolita.
- Clare, in the British comic strip Clare in the Community
Other[change | change source]
- CLARE (Contact lens acute red eye), an inflammatory condition of the cornea due to overwearing of contact lenses
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.