Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Clemson Agricultural College of South Carolina (1889–1964)|
|Type||Public land-grant research university|
|Endowment||$1.007 Billion |
|President||James P. Clements|
|Provost||Robert H. Jones|
|Students||25,822 (fall 2019)|
|Undergraduates||20,195 (fall 2019)|
|Postgraduates||5,627 (fall 2019)|
|Campus||College Town, 1,400 acres (5.7 km2)|
|Colors||Clemson orange, Regalia|
|NCAA Division I FBS – ACC|
References[change | change source]
- "Annual Endowment Report For Fiscal Year Ending 6/30/2021" (PDF). Clemson University Foundation. Retrieved 5 October 2021.
- "Clemson University Fact Book" (PDF). Clemson.edu. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "Clemson University Interactive Factbook". Clemson University Office of Institutional Research. Retrieved October 12, 2019.
- "Color Palette". Clemson University Brand Guide. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
- The pronunciation of Clemson varies. The consonant written ⟨s⟩ may be either // or //, in which case many insert a [p] between the two syllables. Because of the pin–pen merger, many locals use [ɪ] as the first vowel.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clemson University.|
- "Clemson University". clemson.edu. Retrieved 2008-06-28.