Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clover could mean:
Plants[change | change source]
- Clover, a genus of plants
Places[change | change source]
Companies[change | change source]
- Clover Studio, the now defunct Capcom funded game developer
- Clover (toy company), a Japanese toy company
- Clover (dairy), a South African dairy company
- Clover (basses), a German company manufacturing bass guitars
- Clover Records, a record label
- Clover G Records, a record label
Rivers[change | change source]
- Clover Creek (Pennsylvania), a tributary of the Frankstown Branch Juniata River
- Clover Creek (Washington)
Other things[change | change source]
- Clover (telescope), an astronomical telescope
- Clover (detector), a gamma ray detector
- Clover (manga), a manga by CLAMP
- Clover may also refer to the symbol on the Command key for official Apple Computer keyboards (⌘, U+2318)
- The Clovers, an American R&B band
- Clover (software tool), a Java code coverage tool
- Clover, one of the three spies in the cartoon Totally Spies!.
- CLOVER, a family of modulation techniques, mainly used for data communication over HF radio links.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.