College of the Holy Cross
|Latin: Collegium Sanctae Crucis|
|Motto||In Hoc Signo Vinces (Latin)|
|Motto in English||In this sign you shall conquer|
Liberal arts college
|Religious affiliation||Roman Catholic (Jesuit)|
|Endowment||$681.0 million (2016)|
|President||Rev. Philip L. Boroughs, S.J.|
|Academic staff||Total: 325
(258 full-time / 67 part-time)
|Location||Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Campus||Suburban – Total: 174 acres (70.4 ha)|
|Fighting Song||"Chu! Chu! Rah! Rah!"|
|Athletics||NCAA Division I – Patriot League AHA, ECAC, BSC|
|Sports||27 varsity teams
(13 men's and 14 women's)
|Mascot||Iggy the Crusader|
|Affiliations||AAC&U, NAICU, ACCU, AJCU, AICUM, WRC, COWC, 568 Group|
Elm's College of the Holy Cross
|Location||Fenwick and O'Kane Halls, surrounding landscaping|
|Area||2.6 acres (1.1 ha)|
|Architect||Lamb, Capt. Edward, et al|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival, Gothic, Second Empire|
|NRHP reference #||80000491|
|Added to NRHP||March 5, 1980|
References[change | change source]
- As of June 30, 2016. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Endowment Market Value and Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2015 to FY 2016" (PDF). National Association of College and University Business Officers and Commonfund Institute. 2017.
- Holy Cross Names Next President http://news.holycross.edu/blog/2011/05/07/holy-cross-names-next-president/?hp, Retrieved 19-06-2011
- "College of the Holy Cross". Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Elm's College of the Holy Cross Varsity Sports". Archived from the original on 2012-08-06.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to College of the Holy Cross.|