Comcast Technology Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Comcast Technology Center|
Topped out, August 2018
|Type||Hotel, restaurant, office, parking garage, retail, television studios|
|Location||1800 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Liberty Property Trust
|Height||1,121 feet (342 m)|
|Floor area||1,566,000 sq ft (145,500 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Foster and Partners|
|Developer||Liberty Property Trust|
|Structural engineer||Thornton Tomasetti|
The 60-floor building, with a height of 1,121 feet (342 m), is the tallest building in Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the tenth-tallest building in the United States and the tallest outside Manhattan and Chicago.
References[change | change source]
- "Featured Properties (1800 Arch St)". libertyproperty.com. Liberty Property Trust. Retrieved December 3, 2017.
- "Comcast Innovation and Technology Centre - Philadelphia". Foster + Partners. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Comcast Innovation and Technology Center". Thornton Tomasetti. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- Comcast Technology Center at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- Adelman, Jacob (17 November 2016). "Big tower, shorter name: Comcast cuts 'innovation' from high-rise's moniker". Philly.com. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- Kostelni, Natalie (3 July 2014). "Comcast skyscraper construction begins; new details emerge". Philadelphia Business Journal. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Romero, Melissa (November 28, 2017). "Comcast Technology Center is officially the tallest building in Philly". Curbed Philly. Vox Media, Inc. Archived from the original on November 29, 2017. Retrieved November 28, 2017.
- Lattanzio, Vince (November 30, 2017). "The Comcast Technology Center Is Philly's Tallest Building and Yes, There's a Mini Billy Penn Up There". NBC10 Philadelphia. NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Archived from the original on December 2, 2017. Retrieved December 2, 2017.