From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: commission.|
Commission can refer to several things:
- Commission (remuneration), a form of payment to somebody for a job they have done
- Commission (art), when somebody orders the creation of a piece of art
- A type of contract for performance or creation of a specific work
- A group of officials
- Statutory commission, a government authority created by acts of the legislature (for which, see Statutory authority)
- Constitutional Commission, a group of people who are ordered to review or write a constitution
- European Commission, the executive body of the European Union
- Royal Commission, a public inquiry
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.