From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: constraint.|
Constraint may refer to:
In mathematics[change | change source]
- Constraint (mathematics)
- Constraint (classical mechanics), including:
- Constraint (information theory)
- Constraint algorithm such as SHAKE, or LINCS
In computing[change | change source]
In business[change | change source]
- Theory of Constraints, in business management
- Constraint optimization, in finance, linear programming, economics and cost modelling.
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.