Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: constraint.|
Constraint may refer to:
In mathematics[change | change source]
- Constraint (mathematics)
- Constraint (classical mechanics), including:
- Constraint (information theory)
- Constraint algorithm such as SHAKE, or LINCS
In computing[change | change source]
In business[change | change source]
- Theory of Constraints, in business management
- Constraint optimization, in finance, linear programming, economics and cost modelling.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constraint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.