(Redirected from Control)
Power has different meanings depending on the context:
- Power (physics), how fast energy can be changed into work
- Electric power, electricity that comes from power plants or generators
- In sociology, power is the ability of a person to make another person do something. This might also be called influence or control.
- Statistical power, how likely the test is to say something is true when it is really true
- Exponentiation; in mathematics, "power" is multiplying a number by itself
- A life force, called chi by the Chinese and kiai by the Japanese.
- In politics a great power is more powerful than other countries.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.