Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: controller.|
Controller may refer to:
- Device controller, an object that lets someone control a device
- Controller (computing), a chip or expansion card that interfaces with a peripheral device
- Game controller, an device used for playing video games
- Air traffic controller, a person who directs aircraft
- Comptroller or financial controller, a senior accounting job
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Controller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.