Convention may mean:
- Convention (norm), a custom or tradition, a standard of presentation or conduct
- Treaty, an agreement in international law
- Convention (meeting), meeting of a (usually large) group of people and/or companies who share a common interest
- Fan convention, a gathering of fans of a particular genre
- Gaming convention, has role-playing games, collectible card games, miniatures wargames, board games, video games, and the like
- Political convention, a formal gathering of people for political purposes
- Trade fair
- Bridge convention, a term in the game of bridge
- Convention (Paris Métro), a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement
- "The Convention" (The Office episode)
- "Convention" (Malcolm in the Middle episode)
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.