Crash: Mind over Mutant
|Crash: Mind over Mutant|
|Developer(s)||Radical Entertainment (PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 & Wii)
TOSE (Nintendo DS)
|Composer(s)||Marc Baril (home console)|
|Release||PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS & Wii
Crash: Mind over Mutant is a video game. It was published by Sierra Entertainment and Activision. It was developed by Radical Entertainment for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Wii and Xbox 360. The Nintendo DS version of the game was developed by TOSE. It was released in North America on October 7, 2008 and was later released in Europe and Australia on October 31. It is the second game in the series not to have a Japanese release, after Crash of the Titans.
Crash: Mind over Mutant is the fifteenth Crash Bandicoot video game. It is the sequel to Crash of the Titans. The game's story is about the arrival of a popular technological-device. It has the power to put anyone under the control of Doctor Neo Cortex, the main antagonist of the game. Crash Bandicoot must free his friends with the help of Aku Aku, both are the protagonist of the game.
The game was given a mixed review from video game critics. The Wii and PlayStation 2 versions were given a more positive review. The Xbox 360 version was given an "ok" review. Much of the positive reviews were about the game's humorous (funny) cut scenes. The Nintendo DS version was given negative reviews because of its dull and bad gameplay.
References[change | change source]
- "Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Wii) at IGN". IGN. http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14247796.html. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Overview: Crash: Mind Over Mutant Q&A". Gamer's Hell. http://www.gamershell.com/infosheets/454094.html. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- "Crash Mania - Interview with Radical (Mind Over Mutant)". Crash Mania. August 5, 2008. http://crashmania.net/interviewradical-2.php. Retrieved November 14, 2008.
- De Marco, Flynn (April 28, 2008). "Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant Impressions". Kotaku. http://kotaku.com/384311/crash-bandicoot-mind-over-mutant-impressions. Retrieved April 28, 2008.
- Jason Lauritzen (November 1, 2008). "Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant Review for Playstation Portable (PSP)". Cheat Code Central. http://cheatcc.com/psp/rev/crashbandicootmindovermutantreview.html. Retrieved November 5, 2008.
- Mumma, Matthew (October 9, 2008). "GamingTrend Review". Gaming Trend. http://www.gamingtrend.com/Reviews/review/review.php?ReviewID=1104. Retrieved October 10, 2008. "The kids will giggle a lot, and you will find yourself smiling at the humor. The game has plenty to do so that is a nice increase of its value."
- Ronaghan, Neal (November 12, 2008). "Nintendo World Report - Wii Review: Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant". Nintendo World Report. http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/reviewArt.cfm?artid=17177. Retrieved November 13, 2008. "The charming story and genuine humor are far overshadowed by the shallow gameplay."
- Brown, Adam (October 22, 2008). "Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant Review for Nintendo DS". Cheat Code Central. http://cheatcc.com/ds/rev/crashbandicootmindovermutantreview.html. Retrieved October 23, 2008. "Mind Over Mutant gets more wrong than it gets right, leaving anyone who picks up the game with nothing more than the aching feeling of buyer’s remorse."
Other websites[change | change source]