Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cyril Edel Leonoff (February 22, 1925 – April 17, 2016) was a Canadian civil engineer, historian and author. He was the founding president of the Jewish Historical Society of British Columbia. He was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
More reading[change | change source]
- Bridges of Light: Otto Landauer of Leonard Frank Photos, 1945-1980 (Talonbooks, Vancouver, 1997)
- A Dedicated Team: Klohn Leonoff Consulting Engineers 1951-1991 (Bi-Tech Publishers, Richmond, 1994)
- An Enterprising Life: Leonard Frank Photographs 1895-1944 (Talonbooks, Vancouver, 1990)
- "The Sylvesters of British Columbia", The Scribe Volume 4 (The Jewish Historical Society of BC, Vancouver, 1980)
- Pioneers, Pedlars and Prayer Shawls: The Jewish Communities in British Columbia and the Yukon (Sono Nis Press, Victoria, 1978)
References[change | change source]
- Leonoff, C.E. (July 21, 2011). Interview by J. Yuhasz. The Jewish Historical Society of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- "Obituary: Cyril Leonoff". Legacy.com. Retrieved April 27, 2016.